cameraCONNECT Feature Overview
- Comfortable adjustment of camera settings
- Remote shutter release / shooting images.
- Automatic connect to last used camera.
- Automatic transfer of newest image right after shooting. It does not matter if the shutter was released on the camera or via cameraCONNECT.
- Transfer of all images that are not on your harddrive yet (delta transfer)
- Support for RAW image formats
- Automatic advance to newest image
- Automatic orientation correction (portrait / landscape) based on EXIF data (if stored by camera)
- Autozoom to preview window size or 1:1 display with quick panning
- Panning position is remembered when switching between images
- Image caching in main memory allows ultra fast switching between images in preview window
- Cache size can be adjusted according to available RAM
- Fullscreen preview
- Multiple preview windows
- Automatic Bracketing, ideal for HDR shots
- Bracket can be set symetric or asymetric
- cameraCONNECT calculates possible number of shots, based on camera capabilities
- Images can be transfered after shooting and renamed to bracket sequences to allow easy identification
- Automatic interval shooting
- Images can be transfered during wait periods
Remote / Multi Screen Preview
- Automatic image directory monitoring if no camera is connected
- New images in the image directory are automatically shown in preview window
- Share your image directory over the network and install cameraCONNECT on multiple computers. Once you shoot a new image all computers will automatically show it in the preview window.
Easy and fast
- No installation required, just copy the program files into any directory and run cameraCONNECT. To remove just delete the installation directory.
- Can run from portable storage devices, like USB sticks.
- No camera specific driver is required. Works with standard Windows driver.
- True 64bit application on Windows 64bit.
- Demo version available.